๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

The Outlaw Noble Salt
You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel.

Only Amy Harmon can make her readers swoon over a character such as Butch Cassidy! She imagined his character in such a redeemable way that I was actually crying over a man I never thought was remotely worthy of empathy. She has perfectly melded the historical story of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with the golden Amy Harmon touch. And let me tell you, there ain't nothing like Amy Harmon's storytelling!

She is remarkably adept at researching historical figures, then making them so real, so palpable, it's as if you've lived right alongside them. There have been very few books of Amy's that have not made me cry and feel depth of emotion that knocks me off my feet. And no one can tackle historical fiction like this amazing author!

I'm such a sucker for Wild West stories, and learning more about the infamous Butch Cassidy was just the icing on the cake. Now make him a redemptive outlaw that speaks in hokku, and is going "soft" for a sweet famous singer, and I'm all in!

I am ever so grateful to Amy Harmon and Lake Union Authors for this gifted review copy. What a joy to add this gem to my Amy Harmon collection!

Read 4/9/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...