๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ Takes the Wheel: A Novel, by Kathleen Fox

Evie Walters Takes the Wheel: A Novel
What an incredible tribute to life, @kathleenfoxwrites ! I went in with the expectation of a jovial, carefree story, and ended up deeper in thought with each passing page. This novel truly resonated with me... I've always found aging a bit daunting, especially the thought of not being able to steer my own course. The author really nailed the often overlooked experiences of aging women who are unfairly viewed as helpless. Evie is such a captivating character with a rich narrative. Her adventures were full of depth, and witnessing her transformation throughout the story was truly uplifting!

I am quite impressed that this was a debut novel - what a tender-hearted twist on a complex and often difficult stage of life, Ms. Fox. I am in awe!

I was lucky enough to also be gifted the audio version of this novel narrated by @janet_metzger_actor ! Wow did she bring this novel to life! It was an absolute joy listening to her narrate.

Many, many thanks to #partners @kayepublicity and @brilliancepublishing for this #gifted novel and audio version! I loved hopping back and forth between the two!

Read 10/6/26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...