๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot, by Marianne Cronin

The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot

๐Ÿ˜ฒOh. My. Wowzas.


๐Ÿ’ฏThis. Book. Was. Magnificent.

๐Ÿ‘If you are looking for a book with absolutely all the feels, then this is the book for you!!!

๐Ÿ’žRight from the beginning, Marianne Cronin grabbed my attention and my heart. Every character was memorable and each life story pulled at my heartstrings. And it was certainly a novel that I didn't want to end. There was very little predictability and the interactions between characters were so heartwarming. All of the relationships were truly beautiful in different ways. My favorite, though, was between Lenni and Father Arthur - their discussions were so life-affirming.

I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS. IS. HER. DEBUT. NOVEL๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!! It's already been translated into 20 languages and has been optioned to be a feature film... and I can certainly understand why - it is such a special novel. So pick up a copy ASAP if you want to celebrate life in an unexpected way.

Read 10/19/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...