๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: Lessons in Chemistry, by Bonnie Garmus

Lessons in Chemistry
Although I'd heard SO MUCH about this book published last year, and I knew it got all the accolades, it still took me FOREVER to get to! When I finally got around to reading it, I just couldn't put it down!

It was 100% buzzworthy! What a fabulous book with amazing characters and the sweetest story. How I adored Elizabeth and Calvin's love story. How I relished their view of the world.

It was also completely unpredictable, which always makes for an excellent read! As I heard many a time, pick this one up, it is so worth your time. And the AppleTV series is excellent as well, even though the storyline was changed around a bit๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️.

Read 10/30/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...