๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Smallest Part, by Amy Harmon

The Smallest Part
I know, you've heard it time and again from me: Amy Harmon is the best author out there. I speak the truth, my friends. This is the one author that writes so well that I leave my bias against romance at the door and step right in. Normally, I scoff at "friends to lovers" romance, but I savored every page of this book! I didn't even mind the "door cracked open" love scenes because they are tasteful, not cringe-worthy... the reader can just feel the true love in these moments. Each of her novels have a depth that is unmatched, and this work of art is no exception.

There are some twists and serendipitous moments that I would normally roll my eyes at in other novels, but @amy.harmon.author just makes these instances organic, and just so beautiful. The love between best friends, Noah, Mercedes, and Cora is palpable, and once again, I was fully immersed in the story, in the heartbreak, and in each moment. I loved the representation in this novel: the Mexican family and their strong faith traditions with Mercedes' music that brought me back to my youth, and as always, quotes that make my heart skip a beat.

Bravo, Amy Harmon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘! What a sublime story, as always. And what a perfect story for Valentine's Day!

Read 1/27/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...