๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Guest List, by Lucy Foley

The Guest List
I honestly can't even remember what spurred me to read this novel, as I generally don't gravitate toward murder mysteries, but I guess I was intrigued!

This novel was told in varying timelines, from multiple POVs. This method of storytelling inevitably leads to a feeling of chaos, seemingly by design, as the reader attempts to uncover the truth about "whodunit" from often unreliable narrators. Lots of twists and turns abound - some more predictable than others - and an overall a wild ride.

I liked it, but just didn't LOVE it, probably mostly due to my aversion to murder mysteries, not because of how it was written๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️.

Read 8/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...