๐Ÿ‘ถ: Red, White & Royal Blue, by Caset McQuiston

Red, White & Royal Blue

I truly love reading all genres, this just wasn't my bailiwick. I very rarely DNF books, but I just had to call it quits with this one after reading 2/3 of it. And it's not for the reason you may think, so don't @ me! It had absolutely nothing to do with who was in the relationship at all. It was the salacious manner in which the book was written in general. Once they discovered they liked each other, every other scene was an open-door sex scene, and I'm just not into that, no matter who is involved. There was little focus on plot development and too much focus on open-door spice. Close the damn door๐Ÿ™ˆ! On top of that, every other word was F or F-ing when discussing the deed, and I'm just not there. I know plenty of others loved it, so if open-door spice with a litany of obscenities is your thing, more power to you! Call me old school, call me a prude, but thank you, next.

Read 11/15/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...