๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: You're Not Done Yet: Parenting Young Adults in an Age of Uncertainty, by B. Janet Hibbs & Anthony Rostain

You're Not Done Yet: Parenting Young Adults in an Age of Uncertainty
Yeah, so this book will be living rent-free inside my head for a good, long time. What a wonderful surprise to receive this book from partner St. Martin's Press . How did you know I needed this treasure trove of useful information so desperately???!!!

What a wealth of knowledge for those of us wading through the waters of adult parenting. No one ever told me this would be harder than parenting my little people!!! The separation and letting go is enough to kill me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ! How will my babies never live in my household again๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ?! But I digress...

This is a small but mighty reference book filled with anecdotes, case studies, and step-by-step guides about letting go and giving your children wings to fly, while still offering the nurturing support they so desperately need. I love how the authors address the very real changes that Covid introduced, along with a no-nonsense approach to parenting adult kids and learning to guide them without alienating them. There's no judgment, no harsh criticism, just a sure-fire way to develop a strong bond with your newly formed adult.

So, if like me, you're looking for a beacon in the perilous waters of parenting your 20-something, RUN to the bookstore and grab yourself a copy! You won't regret it!

Read 5/20/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ: The Outlaw Noble Salt, by Amy Harmon

You'd best hop on the fastest train and grab yourself a copy of this magnificently-rendered novel. Only Amy Harmon can mak...